How should agents handle offers and deposits?
- Offer presentations should be conducted via email.
- Incorporate video conferencing, FaceTime, etc.
- Request that deposits be provided via EFT/Wire Transfer. Put this right on your listing.
- Provide bank account info to the buyers agent. Info can be found on the SGH Insider
- Wire Transfers - if your client chooses to do a wire transfer it is an additional $19.50 charge that needs to be added by client to deposit i.e. $25,000 deposit + $19.50. The wire transfer needs to be for a Total of $25,019.50
- You can also request the buyer do a direct deposit at any TD bank - If it is a direct deposit into our account at TD Branch there is no charge. Please send a copy of the bank receipt and cheque to Janet & Shelley so we can trace the deposit!